THE "CRUISE DOWN MEMORY LANE"
    2007 EDITION

ON LANDIS AVENUE,
    VINELAND, NJ

SATURDAY, JUNE 9, 2007
    5 - 10 PM

RAIN DATE:
    SUNDAY, JUNE 10, 2007 AT 1 PM

Bunch of DelValLO is coming. SJ Mustang club is meeting at the rite aid parkign lot at 1 and bbq'ing from 1-5. show is from 5-8, then cruise is 8-10. heard its a lot of fun.

Anybody up for coming? i dont want to be the ONLY damn harley truck there!

TPR?! BMX?! come on you two, gotta make it to at least ONE event this year!

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    YAY ill be there. only catch is I just dont know what time. haha, so far I have my girl convinced that we should spend our 2yr ann at a car show.
    02 dsg
    Current mods.
    JLP stage 3 motor,kb 2.3, jlp plenum,bassani comp r exhuast,High stall torque converter,2" rear drop, JLP CAI, Accufab TB, Diablo h/h, jlp dyno tune,3.2 upper, #10L, ,mafia,jlp oil ell. kit, dynojet wideband,JLP long bars, JLP IC tank,255 pumps,weapon x coil packs, denso plugs
    08'best:13.151@95.63 402/476
    09'best:11.89@115 548/590
    10'best:11.43@121 549/587

next up:2.6 kb,built trans,

World's Fastest Street HD
    Name: Josh

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    lol hey its a fun day. Mustang & DelVal guys are getting there supposedly around 1. i'm probably not going to get there til 3 cuz I cant really see sitting around for 4 hours before the event starts. 2 hours will be plenty to grab some food, bs with the fella's, then get the truck cleaned up one last time before the show starts at 5 til 8. then its CRUISE time!

i'm not 100% sure but i believe you must be there by 5:00 to enter and get a ticket for the cruise. i'd suggest showing up by 4:30 at latest to meet up with the delval guys cuz newer vehicles arent permitted in the show unless part of a club.

BTW...we will be there with DelValLO, not NHTOC just to keep it organized since it'll be majority L guys and one maybe two HD's

TPR where the hell you at?

M.HYDE: 2000 HD F-150 #0356 of 8197, Built 05/18/00, Bought 07/03/00, 700/784, 09.89@138.78
    *Worlds Fastest Street HD: '08/'09/'10/'11/'12/'13****Worlds Fastest Eaton Powered HD: 12.19@112.48 11/17/07*
    D.JEKL: 2000 HD F-150 #1552 of 8197, Built 06/20/00, Bought 06/25/09, 372/450, 13.75@099.46 (*SOLD* 10/15/11)
    REPTAR: 2012 SVTF-150 #2893 of ????, Built 01/19/12, Bought 08/26/11, ???/???, 14.93@091.30
    HASTIE: 2011 GT Mustang 5.0 6-Speed, Built 10/29/10, Bought 11/11/10, 392/352, 12.00@117.79 (*SOLD* 05/14/13)
    BADGER: 2013 Explorer Sport 3.5L TT, Built ??/??/??, Bought 05/14/13, ???/???, 14.53@096.25
    GEN.0L: 1985 XL F-150 w/'94 Lightning Donor Engine Swap, Holley Projection EFI, 03 HD Paint

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    well that sux I wont be there for the cruise unfortunitly. I wont get there till like 5:30 ish

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    ah come down anyway. i'm sure they'll still let ya in at 5:30. gates open at 5, so should still be aight. and finally get to hear my exhaust

Name: Rich

Liked 47 Times in 34 Posts
    she has a bridal shower to go to and im not sure what time she will get home. i have somebody coming to buy parts tom. so 5 is a tight squeeze. ill try to make it if i can ill call you josh. if im going and am running late is it possible for you to get me a reg. and ill pay you back?!!

never mind that last post!! her shower is sun! so we will be there roll out the red carpet!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    i will be shocked if you show up TPR! cuz i've heard that before! lol you better be there! your wife coming too? my gf will be there so they can complain about how pathetic we are with our hoopties haha. spent half of today cleaning it up for tomorrow! no worries if your truck aint spotless though, its not a judged show (as far as i know), just a kickazz huge show for fun, and cruise afterwards. so NO excuses you didnt come cuz your truck was dirty!!!!

and there's no registration, everythings FREE!

also little update from FF on DelValLO
    http://delvallo.net/forum/showthread...=3733#post3733

Plans for the cruise were revealed at last night's meeting.
    Meet at 1pm...Eat at 3pm so we can be done at 5.
    Lightning guys bring beverages. Mustang guys will do the food.
    We will be done with our Pre-Cruise Activities by 5 because some members wanted to leave the Rite Aid lot at 5 and go out on to the avenue. If you go on to the avenue for the cruise you will be pretty much committed to the avenue till about 9-9:30. If you stay on the Rite Aid lot you can come and go as you please with the Wood St. access. One member that I spoke to wasn't going to attend the cruise because he had to be somewhere else at 8pm. But now he is able to attend because of the arraingement with Rite Aid. Most folks welcomed the new arraingements. Some of the traditionalists didn't like NOT being on the ave. We will have to see how it all plays out.
    Either way, I expect a great day of fun times with memories for all.

Directions to exactly where we're meeting at that link.

I'm going to try and get there around 2:30 because the L & mustang guys are doing food at 3:00. Also with that rite aid parking arragement, we can come and go as we please so if you want to leave before the cruise is over you can.

Also, if you can bring some drinks that'd be awesome. fred's bringin water, dennis is bringing no-sugar stuff, i'm bringing a couple cases of soda, so soda or gatorade or something like that. Its a free event so bringing drinks kinda evens out for the mustang guys bringing the food. just like a case or two is plenty i'd think. Also, Fred & Dennis are bringing ice, so no need for that either.

See ya guys there tomorrow!

BMX, sent you a PM, you CAN get there after 5 if you cant get there earlier, so no excuses!

josh im probably not going to make the pre-cruise meet. but i will deffinately be there for the cruise. im going to call you in the afternoon as im washing the truck if you need me to bring anything just ask!

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    If I dont go to wildwood harley to look at my new bike then ill be there on time if not I wont be there till like 6. Oh well I wont get to do the cruise but ill get to still take a look.

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    bmx, the cruise is 8-10, the show is 5-8, you should defiantely be there in time for the cruise. just come to the rite aid parking lot. or if you go on DelValLO, my #'s listed up on the member info section if you wanna give me a call to see where we're at.

TPR, hurry up and wash that thing and get down there!

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    well I couldnt resist I did the cruise. and some burn outs

yeah wifey wasn't feeling to well. sorry she was anti-social. was totally not what i expected! im definatly going next year. i did howwever get to do a highway pull with that green 67 mustang with the foose wheels!!! he got the jump and it was neck and neck til around 110 then he started to creep on me. i had to let off cause i was getting yelled at!! good times though. josh when you get a chance send me a link to delvallo i wanna join in the reindeer games!!

Liked 6 Times in 6 Posts
    ah sure bmx, you go to cruise after i leave?! told ya you should have come out! did you see the yellow SRT-10 at the end? the guy saw my SRTWHAT tags i posted up the story in the "kill zone" section. wasnt a kill, but should have been! lol

was good to meet ya btw, sorry i didnt get to show you that vid. i meant to just give you the dvd cuz i have another copy guess you'll just have to head out to the bash next month!

tpr, no problemo man! you FINALLY have an excuse now for stuff like that since your wife is preggo. before when she just wanted you to plant petunia's by the hot tub or something was not a valid excuse hahaha

if you guys both come to the bash she'll pry have a better time. pretty much everybody has their wife or gf there, so she wont be as bored probably. and they are also getting some "girly prizes" for the raffle, cuz pretty much everybody wins something, and in past years the women werent all that excited about winning mods for their guy's hoopties or tools and stuff haha.

but you think the cruise was fun? the bash is still my favorite even all year! cruise was a blast, but its just something about 50-60+ lightnings and harley trucks all lined up in somebody's yard, huge pig roast, catered food, and panchalk egging on a drunk johnny AC it cant be beat!

took 100+ pics, going to go through them today or tomrorow and get some up. Freddy already got some up on DelVal

Name:

Liked 1 Time in 1 Post
    yhea the yellow srt started reving up and yelling out pussy pussy so going like 25-30 i nailed it and left him some smoke.
    I figured you were gonna use the dvd to get me to go to the meet. I knew it. haha. its all good thoush as long as i have nothing going on ill try to fit it into my schedual. haha

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast