Thread: Public Thankyou to all!!! I'm Home~

Threaded View

ResFirma Mitescere Nescit
    Name: stew

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Public Thankyou to all!!! I'm Home~

That's Correct!!!!!

Officially released from the Hospital last night. I got home around midnight last night after the doc's were satisfied that my back was stable and ready to head home to relax and wait for surgery next week.

As some of you may have known, I have had an ongoing back problem that was giving me hell for about 6 months. Everytime I went into see the Doc when the pain got bad..I would start a slow reovery process that would make it about two months and then it would relapse and be worse than the time before. It finally came to a head about week ago today. Feeling great on thursday morning, got up, got dressed, ate breakfast, packed up for work and headed out the door to the truck. I made it about 15 ft and then all hell broke loose. Severe pain ensued...and I made it back to the house...and the pain kept increasing....so much so that I could not stand, started blackin out from the pain, and managed to slump over the coffee table and do what I could to hang on until I could successfullly dial the numbers to call my wife back to the house....where we called the Ambulance and Paramedics to get my azz to the ER. Took forever to get admitted but once that was complete and a goood dose of Happy Meds....finally got the pain under control and the process started....

Took them two days to get me in for an MRI to identify the problem, Fitted for a brace, found the right combination of meds, correct angle to lie down
    at etc . I guess someone forgot to let the docs know to just work in some Salsa and CHips into the mix.....LOL

Diagnosis is a buldged disc....scheduled for surgery next Friday.....they will go in and do some modding for me....remove damaged area..repac with some phenolic spacer and put in place some nice titanium rods...surgery should take 2-4 hours depending on damage....and then should be back home 24hrs later on the road to recovery. Until then NO MODDING< NO WORK, no nothing!!!My mom and Step Dad are in town and helping out around the house!

I have to send a heartfelt thank you to everyone here for all the well wishes!!! YOu guys and gals here are the best!!! I thank you, the wife thanks you and little Stewie thanks you!!! Still in bad shape here, but at home and resting up! Said it before and will always say it again!! The NHTOC is the Best damn group of people I have ever had the pleasure of meeting and being a part of! All the telephone calls, cards, words of encouragement really means alot to me and my family! Getting calls from my friends here from coast to coast daily checkin in on me...DBL G, ACWalsh, Kromdom, 100th,BritinCali, 02MoneyPit, Grey HD, MetalMan only to name a few....the list goes on and on!!

I also have to thank the band of crappers for kicking a guy when he is down...you guys suck!!! ROFLMAO!! JK Although I was expecting much worse from ya'll...Thanks to the Crappers for stopping buy, calling and checkin in on me! I cant say thank you enough....Really made me feel at ease knowing you guys were/are around to help out the wife and little Stew if needed.

I can't say thank you enough to everyone here....or even begin to explain how much all the support means to my family and I! Words just cant do it....awestruck, and humbled by everyones actions here..

BUt THank YOu to all!! BGSTEW6 2.0 coming soon....

01HarleyDUde!! As soon as I can get the box the lid is on the way...if you need it expedited let me know and it will get out with a fervor.
    Last edited by bgstew6; 02-08-2007 at 06:59 PM.