Okay officially changing the name of my truck from "drought buster" (anytime i go to a show during a drought, it WILL rain, even if its just enough to mess the trucks up ) to BUDGET BUSTER cuz holy crap this thing is WIPING me out!!!! keeping running into more and more crap i gotta buy for this reason or that i added it up the other night and nearly shat myself its into the 5 digit range now, way beyond my original budget! lol

anyway, Phase I - Ripdown pics are here....

http://www.nhtoc.com/vbforum/showthr...5&pagenumber=1

I'll post up all my new parts in this Phase II thread, then Phase III will be the buildup HOPEFULLY next week!

New SW Gauges! Oil pressure, fuel pressure, water temp, boost. already have tranny temp and volts in the truck, and have an innovative wideband on its way from big bill
Also got my Mad coil pack screws

LFP billet lower pulley hub, 40 feet of 0 gauge wire (need to order another 20 feet of silver) for relocating my dual batteries into the bed, and a 5/16th and a 3/8th SS y-fittings for the dual fuel pumps to replace the crappy stock plastic one. FREEBIE! a guy on nloc found a company that sells various fittings, and if you have a legit work address for some place that would use them, you can request a catalog and a few free samples. Submitted mine yesterday around 3:00 and they overnighted them fedex and i got them today! wow that was fast! they arent sending out any more SS Y fitting freebies though cuz the recent drastic increase for them. too many nloc members reqesting catalogs and freebies at once

Magnaflow polished SS Lightning catback from LFP!

and i posted this before in my other thread, but its new parts so....

my order from Madferrari...4R100 tranny cross member, radiator hose, itnercooler hoses, cross main bolts, main engine bay harness, left side harness, bottom end gasket kit, NGK plugs, throttle cable, cruise cable, shifter cable. etc. etc.

I'll be getting a lot more stuff later into the week from Ayrton, and hopefully my block on wednesday-thursday