Thread: shocking Leather cleaner/conditioner find... at Target!!!

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

shocking Leather cleaner/conditioner find... at Target!!!

Target & a few other department stores are carrying a product line called"Method". A series of household cleaners (wipes etc)...

Well I was @ Target last Sunday & picking up stuff for the house... saw these Leather cleaner/conditioner wipes... I just finished the wifes Moutnaineer wash & clean up.. her seats are trashed from the boys & sippy cups, candy, goldfish/chips/crackers etc... some of that stuff sets up like concrete...

Anyway.. thought I would gie them a shot...

Well I am happy to report for a regular quick clean up/spritz/wipe down they are great. Smell nice.. come in a "wipes" type container which is easy to stash... very nice...

I was impressed...

Can't wait until Meguiers gets here on the 18th for the session in DFW...

Rob W

Name: Sean

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts

Re: shocking Leather cleaner/conditioner find... at Target!!!

Thanks for the tip. I'll check the Target out near my house this weekend. BTW I wish Meguiars would set something up for us Southeast folks. I've been looking to take some sort of detailing class.

Originally posted by 2002GreyHD150
    Target & a few other department stores are carrying a product line called"Method". A series of household cleaners (wipes etc)...

Well I was @ Target last Sunday & picking up stuff for the house... saw these Leather cleaner/conditioner wipes... I just finished the wifes Moutnaineer wash & clean up.. her seats are trashed from the boys & sippy cups, candy, goldfish/chips/crackers etc... some of that stuff sets up like concrete...

Anyway.. thought I would gie them a shot...

Well I am happy to report for a regular quick clean up/spritz/wipe down they are great. Smell nice.. come in a "wipes" type container which is easy to stash... very nice...

I was impressed...

Can't wait until Meguiers gets here on the 18th for the session in DFW...

Rob W
    Sean E.
    '02 DSG HD ( Gone but will always have a special place in my heart...)

Name:

Liked 0 Times in 0 Posts
    check meguires online or click the link over in THT & see... they are offering up classes all over as part of their road-show...

target has the entire Method line in the houehold cleaner isle in the supertarget here in Frisco, TX & in household stuff in the regular targets in Missouri..

Rob W